Episode 52 Jan 30th 2013
Guest – Glen Pearson
Glen’s recent trip to Sudan – The issues with Community Development ( giving in good faith when it might be bad for the community)
Council reject a number of cuts that could deliever tax freeze.
Some votes from last week.
Concilor Paul Hubert creates an online poll to give your feed back to the budget woth – http://www.lfpress.com/2013/01/30/2013-budget-add-your-two-cents-online
Survey Link – https://www.research.net/s/2013LdnBudgetSurvey
Council to defend SWAP blueprint
London Cultural Prosperity Plan
- Estimated $329,705,349 is the conservative contribution through salaries and wages in 2011 from the cultural industry in #ldnont
- 6000 student enrolled in arts and culture programs in #ldnont – exceptional talent training on London @FanshaweCollege and @westernu
- Prioroties for the Cultural Plan – https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BB4LooJCAAQ67sO.jpg:large
- Economic impact analysis for cultural profile report – Culture generated 549 mill In direct economic benefit to London
- Economic impact ( image) – https://twitter.com/Emerginglondon/status/296666346454929408/photo/1
LTC Bus people.